What is CP Football
CP is an abbreviation of Cerebral Palsy (brain related impairment). CP 7-a-side Football was invented in Europe by changing some football rules in order to facilitate the disabilities of players with cerebral palsy. From 1984-2016, it was an official Paralympic event. It is now an international sports with competitions like CP Football World Cup and regional championships.
- 17-a-side football
- 2Size 5 football used
- 3Pitch size(70×50m), goal(5×2m)
- 4No offside rule
- 5Under hand (one-handed) throw-ins accepted
- To create an environment where anybody can enjoy football through the spirit of fair play and "Football for all" motto.
- Create opportunities where participants can display their talents and abilities, and can learn to be active participants in society.
- Acquire social skills and self-reliance through playing football by interacting with role models.
Esperanza Football Club
|To discover the fun of playing football and moving around|
|While learning to show consideration to others, acquire solid basic football skills|
|To learn how to apply individual skills for the benefit of the team, while also improving your football skills|
|Know how to conduct oneself in society and group settings, how to work together in a team and polish individual skills.|
|Participate in and organize various competitions and events such as the Japan Championships, and also represent team Esperanza to the best one's ability.|
Team members wanted
Do you want to join our team? We are always on the lookout for new players and members. Interested or curious? Don`t hesitate to contact us!
|Trainings ：||Every weekend, on Sunday|
|Location ：||Mainly around Yokohama, Kawasaki and Tokyo area|
|Participants ：||Boys and girls starting from elementary school with limb impairements.|